Saturday, May 2, 2009

Smart Planner Interview

I am excited to have been featured on The Smart Planner blog-you can read the interview here. The author of this blog is an Arizona based wedding planner who started a consulting business for wedding professionals. Liene interviews planners from all over the country in a series called, "Meet the Planners". I enjoy reading about the other planners and hearing about their successes and that many of their obstacles are ones that I share. Being a one woman show has been isolating at times for me-and I admit I have not put forth the best effort at getting out there and being in touch and networking in the past two years-I am learning to adjust to being a business woman, a mother, a wife, and all of the other roles I fulfill every day... My mother is visiting from Illinois, my laptop was in the "shop" for repairs and I have been in a gardening fury for the past few weeks-I apologize to have been away!

No comments: