Friday, October 2, 2009

Clark's Cove Farm-Next Maine Wedding Shoot Location

In preparation for the next of a series of wedding design photo shoots I am working on, I recently visited Clark's Cove Farm, in Walpole, Maine to scout out the property for a possible shoot venue. When I arrived, I was treated to such delightful views of a lovingly cared for property and an even more delightful owner, Tim. Some other delights who are involved with this photo shoot are Brea & Sara, Amy Maloney, (whose web site is being hand crafted as I write) whose floral designs completely fulfill her business name, Pretty Flowers (207.798.5687), One Stop Party Shoppe Rentals , Barn Door Cafe & Bakery, and Placesetters, Inc. Tim kindly squeezed a few minutes out of his busy day to chat with me, even while others were waiting to see him, proof of a kind soul. It was fun to share the photo shoot idea with another industry professional who gets it-you know? I am soo excited that Clark's Cove Farm will be hosting the next Maine Seasons Events wedding photo shoot! Enjoy my meager snapshots of what is, undeniably, a magical and extraordinary place...but then again, I do have a weakness for apple orchards... ...and gardens... ...and breathtaking scenery...
...and whimsy and fun...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to shoot here next week! Yay for scouting out such a wonderful spot.