Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Season Approaches!

There has been a whole lot of wedding preparation going on around here!
Pulling and organizing props for upcoming weddings, sorting milk glass for floral arrangements,
Scavenging the last few needed items at yard sales and antique shops, polishing vintage silver for centerpieces,
Ordering ribbon for dessert bar curtains, sewing custom pillows for cocktail hour lounge areas,
Painting shutters for place card displays, faux painting votive candle holders with mercury glass spray paint,
Ordering candles, plotting, scheming, designing, dreaming...Now if I could only get caught up with the laundry, the dishes and buildup of "piles"...You know, the piles that have no home, that you dread sorting, the buildup of things coming out of the car, needing to be taken to the garage, put in storage, toys no longer age appropriate, the mail....the encroachment of piles is certainly a never ending battle here. I would just rather be doing more creative things than putting "piles" away. So if you happen to stop by, please disregard my piles and let me show you all the fun things I have been doing!

1 comment:

Meredith Perdue said...

How fun! Do you mind me asking where you got the Hungarian baby bath? I've been wanting one for so long!