Saturday, September 26, 2009

Can't Stop Knitting

I have been up to so much lately, I have backlogs of folders of pictures to share...and here is part of the reason that I haven't been blogging much:
Yep, that is my desk. Can you see the lists buried under the luscious distraction?!? They are in there, you just have to really look. Oh and my laptop is under there somewhere too.
The trouble started the other day when I realized that every single knitting needle I own, has a project started on it. I discovered this when I went searching for an empty set of needles to start another new project. Hmmm... I am 2 sleeves away from finishing a sweater for my very tall husband, and it may likely be the last I make for him-how BORING to knit so many rows of Stockinette stitch...
I am about 3 inches of a sleeve away from finishing the first ever sweater for myself...
About 30 minutes worth of knitting away from finishing a hat for a Christmas gift...
And 9 napkin sweaters away from being ready for my next wedding photo shoot on Oct. 8th. I know, a napkin sweater, really? But it is going to be so sweet and even napkins need to feel cozy on a cool autumn evening at a barn wedding reception. Right?
I just finished Ava's 2nd birthday sweater. How can she be almost 2?!?
Unfortunately, I just found this little gem at my local library. It doesn't appear that there will be any end in sight...

1 comment:

Philigry said...

oh, i love all the knits!
I would love to have you over some night! any day! I am free every night this week. you let me know. bring the knitting-I have some wine...