Sunday, November 15, 2009

Farewell to Fall

Oh, how does my favorite season pass by so quickly? I think I say that every year. I have been so busy thinking about and planning weddings for next summer, that I have missed a bit of autumn, while thinking about June, July and August.
Before it slips by again, here are some of the things that we have been doing...
Taking sunset ocean side walks...
Knitting by the campfire during Ava's nap...
Exploring new places...
Looking out... And looking back...
Growing pumpkins in various sizes and colors...
Making Rice Krispie Treats...
Making things out of those pumpkins...
Reaching new heights...
Remembering our foundation...
It has been a whirlwind, and I have a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Philigry said...

i love all these pictures of you guys! especially the last one!
good luck on that contest! that sounds so exciting!