Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Mighty Mighty Moss Tones

My husband's brother and his wife just finished building their new house and are feathering their nest. My brother in law really likes green-well, if you ask him, he will tell you, "I like the moss tones". We as a family suspect that "the moss tones" may be the ONLY colors he likes. There have even been color blindness rumors... As a result, their whole house has been painted and fixtures chosen, in the moss tones family. My sister in law's birthday was this week and I had some interior design fabric samples in my fabric stash (from my crafty mother) Two details that led me to think I would whip up some pillows for their living room, in moss tones, of course. There is some velvet, chenille, and nubby textures that I am sure their cats, Mio and Cleo will appreciate as much as their humans. I snuck in a little khaki giraffe print for the cording, but I suppose one could classify khaki as a moss tone... Oh, the moss tones, the mighty, mighty moss tones.

No comments: