Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Whole Lotta Late Night Cutting Going On

I am wrapping up the place card creation for an upcoming wedding...I don't typically do this, but it is for a long time friend of my sister's, we have all been there...
Since these pictures were taken in the wee hours, the lack of nice light is a little too obvious for my liking, but a behind the scenes peek is always fun.
3 spreadsheets, 11 piles and a zillion paper clippings on the floor later, this little hand cut labor of love is almost done...the white cards that were cut and glued to the backs are almost on....A word to the engaged, save yourselves from the stress and have a buffet at your wedding, please!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a woman you are! I am sure your friend will so appreicate your hard work and beautiful creation. awesome!