Friday, August 7, 2009

Please Don't Ask Me Why

This morning Ava and I went to our local farmer's market, to buy umm, green beans and cucumbers and maybe a plant. Yeah, yeah, that was the plan, really. While Ava enjoyed a home made cookie, what did my wandering eye see?!?
Maybe the hunter orange color doesn't translate on a computer monitor...
Please don't ask me why I bought local hunter orange yarn. And please don't ask me why I started another knitting project, while I still have knit number-(what number is it anyway?!?) to be fixed and finished, a quilt still waiting to be bound and oh yeah, a 21 month old, a house, a husband and a camper that still needs renovations, and don't forget the 2 big weddings I have over the next two weekends.
Please don't ask. I don't think I could give you a logical answer.

No comments: